Chapter Name: Changes around Us
Activity Name: Finding the period of repetition for changes in Changes around Us
In this experiment, students are presented with Table-1 containing various changes. The goal is to identify periodical changes, which are events that repeat at regular intervals of time.
By observing the table, students need to write down the approximate period of time after which each change is repeated.
- Table-1 with various changes mentioned in it.
Step by Step Procedure:
- Provide students with Table-1 that lists different changes.
- Ask students to carefully observe the table and identify the changes that repeat at regular intervals.
- For each periodical change, students should note down the approximate period of time after which the change is repeated.
- Students will observe the different changes in Table-1 and recognize the ones that exhibit periodicity. They will note down the approximate time period for each of these recurring changes.
- Ensure that the table provided contains accurate and reliable data.
- Students should pay close attention to the details and patterns while identifying periodical changes.
- Encourage students to make reasonable estimations for the period of repetition.
Lesson Learnt from Experiment:
Through this experiment, students will learn to identify and understand periodical changes in various phenomena. They will develop observational skills, pattern recognition, and an appreciation for periodic events in nature.
Science Experiment Kits for Kids